AC Martin Partners, Inc. acknowledges and respects the user’s privacy when visiting its acmartin.com website (the “Website”). You do not need to provide any information when you visit our Website.
Information Collected by the Website
Any information that you disclose when participating in the social networking features, forums or discussions (including creating a profile or submitting a comment to a story or blog or in a discussion thread), such as your full name and any nickname, is likely to become public. This information may be posted on the Website. In addition, AC Martin Partners, Inc. may use, copy, sublicense, modify, transmit, publicly perform, display, create derivative works of, host, index, cache, tag, encode, and/or adapt any user materials, and any information contained therein, in any and all media formats.
Use of Information
AC Martin Partners, Inc. will not reveal to any third party a user's personal information provided to us through the Website except in the following circumstances: We have your permission or consent to share the information; You have provided the information in a public forum; We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of AC Martin Partners, Inc. to provide a product or service to you; We are responding to subpoenas, court orders or other legal proceedings; or we sell or acquire another business, or are acquired by another business, in which case such information may be one of the business assets transferred.
Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notices; Copyright Agent
AC Martin Partners, Inc. respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement by any content or material on the Website, please provide the following information in writing to AC Martin Partners, Inc.'s Copyright Agent (see 17 U.S.C. Section 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright.
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- a description of the material that you claim to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- information so that we can contact you, such as address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a copyright that is allegedly infringed.
If you believe that any content or materials you posted, uploaded or Submitted to the Website, that were subsequently removed from the Website, or to which access was disabled, were improperly removed or disabled, please provide the following Counter-Notification to AC Martin Partners, Inc.'s Copyright Agent (see 17 U.S.C. Section 512(g) for further detail):
- your physical or electronic signature.
- a description of the materials that have been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- a statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- your name, address and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
AC Martin Partners, Inc.'s Copyright Agent can be reached as follows:
AC MARTIN Partners, Inc.
444 South Flower Street, Suite 1470
Los Angeles, CA 90071
Phone: (213) 683-1900
Only DMCA notices should be sent to the Copyright Agent. For other comments or questions regarding the Website, please contact AC Martin Partners, Inc. through our contact page.
IN NO EVENT WILL AC MARTIN PARTNERS, INC., ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, MEMBERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS BE LIABLE (A) FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, (B) RELATING TO ANY CONTENT, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE, OR (C) IN CONNECTION WITH ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT OR MATERIALS (INCLUDING USER MATERIALS) OR THE DEFAMATORY, INFRINGING, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY. IN NO EVENT WILL AC MARTIN PARTNERS, INC., ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, OR CONTENT PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY AMOUNT IN EXCESS OF $100.
THE CONTENT, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH WEB SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. ADVICE RECEIVED VIA THE WEBSITE SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR PERSONAL, MEDICAL, LEGAL OR FINANCIAL DECISIONS AND YOU SHOULD CONSULT AN APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO YOUR SITUATION.
THE WEBSITE AND ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, USER MATERIALS, FEATURES OR PRODUCTS AVAILABLE OR SOLD ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE AVAILABLE ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. AC MARTIN PARTNERS, INC. DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. NOR DOES AC MARTIN PARTNERS, INC. MAKE ANY WARRANTIES AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ENDORSE, RECOMMEND, OR MAKE ANY WARRANTIES AS TO THE CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, USER MATERIALS, FEATURES, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, OPINIONS, OR STATEMENTS AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR THROUGH LINKS ON THE WEBSITE. USE OF THE WEBSITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
As a condition of your use of the Website, you warrant to AC Martin Partners, Inc. that you will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices. You may not use Website in any manner, which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Website.