James L. and Lynne P. Doti Hall
This 17,000 SF classroom building is the final piece in Chapman University’s long-planned completion of the historic core campus.
Completed in 2013, the hall is designed to reflect its historic counter parts built from 1913 to 1921. The building is designed with collaboration spaces which are meant to be less formal environments where faculty and students can meet.
This project was preformed by AC Martin's Special Services Group.